Your application will not be saved if you close this page
Education & Childcare Services

Education & Childcare Services includes all child care services, as well as educational services like schools, community colleges, and business, computer, fine art, language and all other training or educational services.

Depending on the nature of your business, the following may be required to complete your business licence application:

  • Number of employees (your employee count should include the business owner)
  • Floor area (in m2) of your business location.
  • If you are applying for a child care licence you will be asked to provide the number of children that will be in your care as well as whether or not children under the age of 30 months will be permitted.

If you have questions about your application, please contact Business Licensing at or call 250-469-8617.