Your application will not be saved if you close this page
Accommodation Services

Accommodation Services include hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, short-term rentals, RV parks and campgrounds. It also includes operators of rental buildings and apartment complexes both for and not-for profit, property management companies, rooming houses, and private nursing and rest homes.

Depending on the nature of your business, the following may be required to complete your business licence application:

  • Number of employees (your employee count should include the business owner)
  • Floor area (in m2) of your business location.
  • Number of suites/rooms being rented.
  • If you are applying for a trailer, mobile home or campground licence you will be asked to provide the number of pad/rental spaces.
  • If you are applying for a Short-Term Rental Licence you will need to provide your completed application package and supporting documents.
  • If you are applying for a Bed & Breakfast you will need to provide your supporting documents.

If you have questions about your application, please contact Business Licensing at or call 250-469-8617.